Surah Yusuf is the 12 chapter of the Holy Quran. The meaning of the title is “Joseph”. This Surah was revealed in mecca. It contains 111 ayah and 12 rukus. Surah Yusuf is located in juz’ 12 and 13.
Surah Yusuf describes the life of Hazrat yusuf. The tests he passes, his patience and his sincerity and believe in ALLAH. It teaches us to have faith and believe in Allah. The main lessons of this surah are:
- Don’t be jealous of someone.
- Never give up hope in Allah so he will give you reward.
- Being a sincere, honest and a pure character person.
- Forgive everyone for the sake of Allah.
- To face the challenges of life according to Allah.
Benefits Of Surah Yusuf
- Surah Yusuf has the power to remove the sins of the reader.
- This Surah will help you to gain victory over your enemies.
- Reciting surah yusuf with translation will increase your faith.
- Recitation of this surah for a better future.
(PDF should be attached)
|Surah Yusuf Ayats
|Surah Yusuf Words
|Surah Yusuf letters
|Surah Yusuf Rukus
Colour Coded Tajweed Rules
|Ikhfa Meem Saakin
|Idghaam Meem Saakin
|Read More About Tajweed Rules