Surah Yasin, or the heart of the Holy Quran, is the 36th surah of the Al-Quran that consists of 83 verses and was revealed in Makkah. The prime theme and explanation of this surah relate to Allah’s sovereignty and the belief in the life hereafter.
Surah Yasin is also termed as the ‘chapter of faith’ as it includes the discussion about the oneness of Allah, the prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), and the final life hereafter.
The Quran and the Hadiths highlight ample benefits of reciting and understanding this surah. Some of them are
Benefits Of Reading Surah Yasin:
- Reading this surah increases our rewards.
- It clears our vision toward the superiority of Allah and the blessings granted by Him to humans.
- Surah Yasin gets our sins forgiven.
- Reading this surah helps in solving problems and eases our life in various ways.
- It keeps us on the righteous path as mentioned in Quran & Hadiths.
- Reading Surah Yaseen helps in achieving martyrdom.
Click on the following link to
Surah Yaseen read online and Download in .PDF
|Surah Yasin Ayats||Surah Yaseen Words||Surah Yasin letters||Surah Yaseen Rukus|
Colour Coded Tajweed Rules
|Read More About Tajweed Rules|
What Para/Juz is Surah Yasin?
Sura Yasin is located in para 22-23
How many Ayat/Ruku in Surah Yasin?
Surah Yaseen comprises of a total of 83 verses and 5 rukus
How to learn Surah Yasin fast?
Try to memorize 2-3 ayats per day. One can Surah Yaseen read online as it is easier to learn fast. Focus on the meaning of words and try to attach this surah with your belongings (your cell phone, the place you are working, etc). Also, you can learn Surah Yasin, from the Surah Yaseen PDF attached above.