Surah Alam Nashrah is the 94th Surah of the Holy Quran. It is on 30th Para. It has 8 verses and a total of 27 words. It was revealed in the month of Ramadan in Mecca.
The main theme of Surah Alam Nashrah is to console and encourage Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). Surah Alam Nashrah means “The Expansion” and “Opening of Heart”.
This surah highlights the prime explanation of the hardships that every Muslim faces. It explains that indeed with every hardship and difficulty, Allah provides ease to His companions.
Other names of Surah Alam Nashrah are comfort and relief. It is one of the shortest surahs of the Holy Quran.
There are a lot of Surah Alam Nashrah benefits
Surah Alam Nashrah Benefits:
- Reciting Surah Alam Nashrah will guard you against diseases.
- Listening to Surah Alam Nashrah will grant you health.
- One who recites Surah Alam Nashrah will gain respect
- Reciting it will help you in increasing wealth.
- One who recites this surah will never become blind.
- Surah Alam Nashrah will help in increasing memory.
- Listening to this surah will protect you on the day of judgment.
- This Surah will protect you during the sea voyage.
Click on the Surah Alam Nashrah PDF to access Surah Alam Nashrah Arabic.
|Surah Alam Nashrah Ayats||Surah Alam Nashrah Words||Surah Alam Nashrah letters||Surah Alam Nashrah Rukus|
Colour Coded Tajweed Rules
|Read More About Tajweed Rules|