Surah Muzzammil is the seventy-third surah of the Holy Quran. It contains 20 verses. It’s split between Mecca and Madina as most of its ayat were revealed in Mecca and the last ayats were revealed in Madina. It has 2 rukhs. Surah Muzammil contains 200 words.
The word Muzzammil means “THE ENSHROUDED ONES “.The main theme of surah al Muzzammil is “ADAM AND HIS SUPERIORITY OVER ANGELS”. This surah explains that sovereignty only belongs to Allah. It also explains the importance of zakat.
There are a lot of benefits of listening to Surah Muzammil.
Benefits Of Listening To Surah Muzammil:
- The recitation of this surah gives you a pure heart as well as a pure soul.
- Reciting Surah Muzammil will guard you against mental diseases.
- Reciting Surah Muzzammil will protect your wealth.
- If you recite Surah Muzammil and pray for anything Allah will grant it to you.
- Surah Muzammil is the best source of asking forgiveness from Allah.
- Reciting surah Muzzammil will protect you from the enslavement of somebody.
- One of the benefits of listening to Surah Muzzammil is that it protects you from being in bad situations.
Click on the attached Surah Muzammil full PDF to Surah Muzammil read online.
|Surah Muzzammil Ayats||Surah Muzzammil Words||Surah Muzzammil letters||Surah Muzzammil Rukus|
Colour Coded Tajweed Rules
|Ikhfa||Ghunna||Ikhfa Meem Saakin||Idghaam||QalQala||Qalb||Idghaam Meem Saakin|
|Read More About Tajweed Rules|
The common FAQs about this Surah are
Surah Muzzammil is located in the 29th para of the Holy Quran. It comprises a total of 20 Ayats and 2 Rukus.
The recitation of this surah is good for mental peace. It also helps in achieving prosperity and success in life. You can Surah Muzammil read online from the Surah Muzammil PDF.