Surah Al Anbiya is the 21st chapter of the Holy Quran. The meaning of the title is “The Prophets”. It was revealed in Mecca. It has 112 verses and 7 rukus. Surah Al Anbiya is located in Juz’ 17.
This surah focuses on the stories of various prophets and their struggles in delivering the message of monotheism. It emphasizes the importance of recognizing and following the guidance of Allah, as well as the consequences faced by those who reject the message of the prophets. The Surah begins by highlighting the creation of the heavens and the earth as a testament to the power and wisdom of Allah. It then mentions the stories of several prophets, emphasizing their unwavering faith and perseverance in the face of adversity.
Benefits Of Surah Al Anbiya
- Reciting this surah will give you numerous virtues.
- Learning from the stories of the prophets to strive for righteousness and faith.
- A reminder of the rewards of faith and obedience.
- It emphasizes the consequences of disbelief and disobedience.
- Motivation to lead a righteous life and submit to the will of Allah.
(PDF should be attached)
|Surah Al-Anbiya Ayats
|Surah Al-Anbiya Words
|Surah Al-Anbiya letters
|Surah Al-Anbiya Rukus
Colour Coded Tajweed Rules
|Ikhfa Meem Saakin
|Idghaam Meem Saakin
|Read More About Tajweed Rules